As part of ongoing efforts to support MOOCs (massive open online courses), we’re closing our traditional EpiAnalysis blog and converting to a new, evolving epidemiology virtual course. While our older posts will remain available on this website, our newer effort will allow us to more flexibly discuss ongoing epidemiology controversies, new research and data, and analytical approaches. Stay tuned…
- U.S. versus European healthcare costs: the data
- Alcohol use around the globe: new data trends
- Chocolate consumption, Nobel laureates, and crappy statistics
- Have health inequalities worsened in South Africa since apartheid?
- The production of consumption: addressing the impact of mining on tuberculosis