As part of ongoing efforts to support MOOCs (massive open online courses), we’re closing our traditional EpiAnalysis blog and converting to a new, evolving epidemiology virtual course. While our older posts will remain available on this website, our newer effort will allow us to more flexibly discuss ongoing epidemiology controversies, new research and data, and analytical approaches. Stay tuned…
- Conflicts of interest in public health: a guide to online investigations
- U.S. versus European healthcare costs: the data
- Chocolate consumption, Nobel laureates, and crappy statistics
- Private philanthropy and conflicts of interest in global health
- How many Americans die from racial segregation? About 176,000 a year.