As part of ongoing efforts to support MOOCs (massive open online courses), we’re closing our traditional EpiAnalysis blog and converting to a new, evolving epidemiology virtual course. While our older posts will remain available on this website, our newer effort will allow us to more flexibly discuss ongoing epidemiology controversies, new research and data, and analytical approaches. Stay tuned…
- Interpreting our findings from today’s study on sugars and type 2 diabetes
- Chocolate consumption, Nobel laureates, and crappy statistics
- U.S. versus European healthcare costs: the data
- Soda and global obesity: are sugar-sweetened beverages relevant outside the United States?
- Should we tax soft drinks? A look at the data...